Mittwoch, 25. September 2013

cedrina, the big sister.

I was dead at that time in my childhood. lifeless, loveless and numb.. I stumbled through life and I.. I wanted to die. I really did. until that day, the very day that I found out about love, the day you were born.  is it just coincidence that you were sent in my greatest time of need, or did anyone see my pain and send you to save me? I was supposed to save you from the life that you were destined to live. I'm the big sister, so how did you save me? an odd phenomina, but the truth it remains.. you brought me back to life, showed me love, and made me feel again. a part of me I had shut down. a tiny creature small enough to fit in my arms, yet somehow you were big enough to fill the canyon in me.  [quote from Danielle Hubbard]

what can i say about my big sister?

was kann ich über meine grosse schwester sagen?

she may come across as hard to get, but thats because she's been through things, seen a few things, been there done that. she's cold.. yes, but only because she once cared for someone who failed to care about her. she built a fortress to protect her heart from further damage. and even if you tell her you're different, she wont believe you until you prove it.

sie mag hart rüberkommen, aber das ist weil sie einiges durchgemacht hat, einige dinge gesehen hat, dort war und einige dinge getan hat. sie ist kalt.. ja, aber nur weil sie sich einst um jemanden gesorgt hat, der sich nicht im geringsten für sie interessiert. sie hat eine festung gebaut um sich, ihr herz, vor weiteren verletzungen zu schützen. und auch wenn du ihr erzählst du wärst anders, wird sie dir nicht glauben bis du es bewiesen hast.

but she was, is and will always be a great sister. her arms were always open when i needed a hug. her heart understood when I needed a friend. her gentle eyes were stern when i needed a lesson. her strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

aber sie war, ist un wird immer eine grossartige schwester sein. ihre arme waren immer offen wenn ich eine umarmung brauchte. ihr herz hat immer verstanden wenn ich einen freund brauchte. ihre sanften augen waren streng wenn ich eine lektion brauchte. ihre stärke und liebe hat mich gelenkt und gab mir flügel zum fliegen.

siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring. quite often the hard way. maybe the irony of a siblings relationship is, that at any given moment, you never know who is teaching whom.

geschwister sind die menschen an denen wir trainieren, die menschen die uns dinge über fairness und zusammenarbeit und freundlichkeit und mitgefühl beibringen. manchmal auf harte art. vielleicht ist die ironie an einer geschwister beziehung, dass man zu keinem zeitpunkt genau weiss, wer eigentlich wem etwas beibringt.

i will always need and love my sister, no matter what age i am. my sis has made me laugh.. made me proud.. made me cry.. hugged me tight.. seen me fall.. cheered me up.. kept me going strong.. and driven me crazy at times. my sister is a promise that i will have a friend forever..

ich werde meine schwester immer brauchen und lieben, egal wie alt ich bin. meine schwester brachte mich zum lachen.. machte mich stolz.. brachte mich zum weinen.. umarmte mich liebevoll.. sah mich fallen.. hat mich wieder aufgebaut.. brachte mich dazu, stark weiterzugehen.. und hat mich manchmal verrückt gemacht. meine schwester ist ein versprechen, dass ich für immer eine freundin haben werde.

i thank her so much for being there. because.. sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.. and i hope.. after we've grown up now.. her little brother seems like a big brother to her. like her protector. like her savior. then i would be able to give all the good things back. that's what i really want. be a hero who is willing to do everything, even to sell his soul and sacrifice his life to the devil. all for the sake of his beloved sister.

ich danke ihr so sehr, dass sie da war. denn.. manchmal ist ein bruder zu sein viel besser als ein superheld zu sein.. und ich hoffe, dass.. jetzt nachdem wir erwachsen geworden sind.. ihr kleiner bruder ihr manchmal wie ein grosser bruder vorkommt. wie ihr beschützer. wie ihr retter. dann wäre ich in der lage, all die guten dinge zurück zu geben. das ist, was ich wirklich will. ein held sein, der bereit ist alles zu tun, selbst seine seele an den teufel zu verkaufen und sein leben zu opfern. alles nur für seine geliebte schwester.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to your comments. So no false restraint please! :)